What is this curriculum?
-1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade
-Math, Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies
-Video, activity, workbook, and game based
-Available for all families (including families that need it for free)
How to use video:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I contact you?
You can contact Hannie (customer service) at email@example.com
How can I get on the free membership update email list?
Follow the instructions on this page.
How are you able to offer this curriculum and extra resources for free?
You can read about how our Little House users help to provide free curriculum to anyone who needs it at this page.
Why did you make this curriculum?
We believe that homeschooling should be something that is accessible to all families. There are many families that have to stress about finding quality educational resources that fit within their budgets. Homeschool curriculum can be incredibly expensive, and many children don’t respond well to the pricey curriculum options after their parents have purchased them. There are so many fantastic free homeschool resources available on facebook groups, pinterest boards, and just by using google- but it is time consuming and difficult for parents to cobble all of these resources together in a full usable curriculum while trying to keep up with their busy schedules.
We are happy to put this curriculum together for any family that is interested, free of charge if need be.
Is the curriculum Common Core Aligned?
No, we are not Common Core Aligned or Associated.
Will you be offering more grades?
YES! We hope to make this a full K-12 curriculum as quickly as we can. You can access the complete Little House Kindergarten curriculum here.
Grades that will be available in the future:
Little House 456 (Upper Elementary 4th, 5th, and 6th grade)
Little House 789 (Junior High School 7th, 8th, and 9th grade)
Little House High College Prep (10th, 11th, 12th grades, and classes that can be taken that will help you test for college credit)
When will the rest of the Little House 123 Curriculum be available?
– Unit 1 Language Arts (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 1 Social Studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 1 Science (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 2 Math (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 2 Language Arts (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 2 Social Studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 2 Science (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 3 Math (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 3 Language Arts (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 3 Social Studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 3 Science (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 4 Math (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 4 Language Arts (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 4 Social Studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
– Unit 4 Science (1st, 2nd, 3rd)